How to activate Kaspersky antivirus?
Looking for detailed instructions on how to activate Kaspersky
antivirus? This guide is your answer. Follow the steps given
here for an easy hassle-free Kaspersky activation procedure.
What do you require for a successful Kaspersky activation?
● A Kaspersky license activation key purchased either online
or from a retail store.
● A stable and high-speed internet connection.
● Correct Kaspersky product that corresponds with your
license, installed on the system.
Detailed instructions for Kaspersky antivirus activation
If you have installed the Kaspersky antivirus on your PC, then
follow the steps to easily activate the subscription;
● First and foremost, ensure internet connectivity. Without
it, there may arise an activation error.
● Now look for the Kaspersky antivirus icon. It will be on the
desktop or in the taskbar.
● Double click the icon to run the Kaspersky application.
● When the Kaspersky application's home screen appears,
look at the bottom part. There will be an activation link
click on it.
● You will be directed to the Kaspersky subscription
● Insert the license key you received when you purchased
the Kaspersky product in the designated area.
● After you have entered the code, we recommend you
check it once to eliminate any error, then click the Activate
● When the window with the successful installation
notification appears click the finish button.
What to do if an error arises during the Kaspersky activation
Many users report errors while activating their Kaspersky
license. Let's look at some of the ways you could quickly clear
off any error that might come your way during the Kaspersky setup activation.
● If you receive an 'Invalid License Key' error, the most
probable cause is that you have made a mistake while
putting in the key.
● Insert the correct license key and try to activate it again.
● If you face "Key file corresponds to another application", it
means you have installed the wrong Kaspersky product.
● Uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus, go to your online
Kaspersky account and download the correct product that
comes under your license.
● If the application does not accept your license code, check
for any mistakes first.
● Quit the application then restart it. Now try the activation
For further details visit.....kaspersky setup activation